General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank You

We're thanking the good Lord for the wonderful news, David. So glad to have you back on the forum. Uncle Ed fell Friday. If you need any instructions on giving Patsy orders, call him. He has hurts on top of hurts and bruises in front and back. Take care and keep us informed.....Aunt Trish

Glad you're okay, DD.

Re: Re: Thank You

Man are we glad that you are home. I know that you have got to be very, very sore. Hope Patsy is treating you good, just don't let her spoil you.
I had to go today for a test on ostereoprosis (sp) and I failed it, so then I had to go and get x-rays done. They'll call me in a few day's and let me kmow what the diagnosis is. Frances has already got me on calcium tablets, I have been 0n them for a little while and pretty big doses, the Dr. said that was good.If I could get my jaw to stop popping I will be fine, I guess I'm going to have to let her hit me jaw to get it back in place. The chirpractic Dr. has helped a little, but a trip every other day is getting expensive. You take care ,and take it easy.

Unc Paul & Frances

David, It's a good thing Chipper does not live close to you. Just think what all would have happened to you, Chipper and cats. Praise the Lord for all the guardian angels He stations around us.
Zona