The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy birthday

We have a birthday this week. Happy Birthday Jimmy Persons. Charlotte you are a trooper. Both of you enjoy it.

Horace and Joan

Re: Happy birthday

Thanks Horace the big 80.
How is Joan doing with the blood pressure?

Happy birthday Jimmy. Want me to send a copy of Tyndall Diner's menu? They have take-out too!

Take care,
Chuck

Sounds good to me.

Joan is doing really well finally. Still fighting some mild side effects of the Procardia (but to her nothing is mild)but bottom line, as they say, she is back on track. Thanks OBTW I will join you and Holmes in a couple of weeks. Did I tell y'all that I have a new Great Grandson? Born last Friday morning 7lbs 1 oz and he was 3 weeks early, I'm sure his mom is now thankful for that.

Horace

OOPS Don I didn't mean to skip you, it is just that time of life when things don't always come out the way they were intended. I'm sure you understand. You see Jimmy Holmes has forgotten all about us again. But I am sure ol' Rip will wake up again one of these days and lay some more great stuff on us.

Horace

Here you are, sir.

Just peruse this 'til you're ready to order!

Tyndall Diner Menu

Take care,
Chuck

Chuck
I will start the day off with Biscuits covered in country gravy, two eggs over
light, four sausage links and hash browns.
This should get the old heart pumping.

Or stopped!

Horace

Using Jim's email. The omelets were to die for. Do you think they would deliver to North Georgia? You cab be sure we will return this summer on our trip down.