General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Superbowl

you got that right we bought a half bussel in Gaffney last summer but they were no where near a Chilton County peach.

I sure wish I could get my wife healthy for a few weeks.. She went out for a walk on Thursday and didn't tell me she was going. The next thing I knew she came bursting through the front door holding her left arm and crying I think I broke it. She was in so much pain I couldn't help her a bit so I grabbed the phone and called 911. They came and took her the ER where we spent 5 hours. She had broken her left arm just about 2 inches below the shoulder. The ortho surgeon does not think surgery is needed but said they wanted to give it 6 weeks to heal on it's own before proceeding. She is still hurting and needs your prayers. The black eye doesn't help much when I try to explain what happened to her. Lots of bruises up and down her body from the tumble on the sidewalk.

Horace

Horace, I'm so sorry to hear of your wife's injuries. Seems as if it runs in the family. My wife gets well enough after one surgery just in time for the next. I sure hope all this expert Dr's advice that we get, doesn't ultimately prove to be profit driven.

Again , my condolences to Joan, and hopes that she gets well and healthy soon.

Take care,
Chuck

Horace so sorry of Joans injury, I know she will have the best care.
Horace did she fall?
I finish my rehab next week, walking good but have a balance problem, but working on this.
We will be in prayer for joan and give her our love from Charlotte and I.

We go to the gym 3 days a week and work out for about an hour on the machines then some weights. Because of her blood pressure which has settled down remarkably her cardiologist told her 3 days was not enough he said he wanted her to at least 30 mins 6 days a week. She went out for a walk (without telling me she was going) last Thursday and about 2 blocks from the house she triped on something on the sidewalk, fell forward face down but tried to break the fall with her hands. Apparently her left seems to have slid way out to the side snapping the bone in her upper arm about 2 inches below the shoulder joint. I don't know how she made it to house but she did and came in almost screaming in pain. I called the EMS folks who took her to the ER. She is now seeing an ortho surgeon who is treating it by immobilizing her arm. He thinks she has a good chance of healing with resorting to surgery. Prayers will help. Thanks

Horace

By the way Jimmy be careful with that balance thing you don't need any more surgery. These old bones break a lot easier than they used to. Continuing to remember you in prayer.

horace