General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Discussion is stimulating...

June Ledbetter, Charlotte parents bought the house from her grandparents and she moved to fl. to live with her mother. I lost contact after that.

Charlotte
How is Joan doing?

Hmmmm! I'll won't argue with Charlotte since she lived in the house. I thought I had it...I was thinking Joyce.

Chuck and jimmy I'd love to do that but I have to go to Fl next week, my grandson the GATOR graduates from UF on the 1st. Then on the 27th of May we have a granddaughter graduating from the U of Md and we have to the outerbanks of NC with her family for a week. In August we have a Scamporino (Joan's Family)reunion in Connecticut and then spend a couple of weeks with our daughter in Vermont. Gotta figure out how to pay for all that plus graduation gifts. My old bones are no longer up to doing that kind of driving so we are flying to FL and CT/VT but have to drive to outer banks. Still haven't heard anything about the Mignon reunion. Oh by the way Jimmy and Charlotte, Joan is coming along pretty good the arm is still painful especially at night trying to get comfortable in bed. She in therapy twice a week plus working it out at home on the over the door pulley. Did get her down to the Gym this morning for the first time in over two months she spent an hour on the bike and tread mill then did some leg work on the strength machines. Thanks for your prayers and concern.

Horace

Horace this will make Chuck happy, I have a granddaughter graduating from Auburn in May. Oh My.

Restores my faith in this generation, Jimmy. My congrats to her for graduating and also for making

"THE RIGHT CHOICE"

Take care,
Chuck

My stimulation has been exhausted.

Horace

and your discussion too?

Thoroughly enjoyed a long shrimp eating week end in Sylacauga this past few days.
Bay Co. has shrimp and Talladega Co. has good friends and good times.
A pretty good combo!

Take care y'all,
Chuck

Re: Grandaughter gratuates from Auburn..

Chuck our family attended the Graduation in Auburn Sunday. A class of 3,800 at two services. I haven't been to Auburn in many years and it has really changed, a beautiful campus.

Congratulations to her Jimmy. I was fortunate to get my son and his three boys to a game last fall. We all really enjoyed the trip and the campus. I'd not been in several years either. I agree, the loveliest village on the plains!

June's drawing closer! Do you know when you are to be down here?

Take care,
Chuck

June 19 through the 24th.

Good deal. It's now on my calendar.

Looking forward to having dinner with yall.

Chuck see you in June, hope we can get together again.
Jimmy

@ Horace: Powder's as dry as necessary to explode if required, thanks.

@ Jimmy: Looking forward to your visit. Now if we could just get Horace and Joan and OTHERS here for a get together!

Take care all,
Chuck