General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sylacauga Friends

We are counting on good news after that surgery Jimmy.

The get together of Sylacauga Friends turned out somewhat like the participation here on the Connection.

Jenny and I showed up as did Doug and Sandy Foster from Niceville. We went from 8 or possibly 10 to just us four. We had a great time and enjoyed the chat and companions as much as the Diner's food.

You had a very good reason to reschedule and we not only understand, but totally agree with your decision.

I guess I should have made reminder phone calls and not expected quite so much participation.

Til' next time,
Chuck

Chuck part of the surgery went fine, but could not complete all that was needed to do. She had the trach but could not do the feeding tube. She will be in deep sleep for three days and see how it goes.
At ll:30 Sat night her heart stopped for six seconds and nursed got it going right away. So far today she is still in a deep sleep, hope by tomorrow she will be awake. Praise God.

Jimmy I seem to have missed something. Not sure who you and Chuck are talking about. Sure would like to join in prayer support.

Horace and Joan

Horace my great grand baby girl, born 9mo ago. Born pre mature twin girls. They never expected one to live. She has survived these nine months and has been in Children's Hospital for this long. Her lungs have not matured and they have to help her breathe with oxygen.
A long and sad situation but this child still fight every day and hour.
Her twin sister is a butter ball and a very happy child.
You Prayers will be a big help.

Thank you for the update. God Bless you and Charlotte and the entire family. I sort of know what you are going through. Our first granddaughter started having seizures when she was 14. The docs said there was some material left inside her brain that should have been discharged during development inside the womb. She underwent several surgeries to fix that but it did little good. She eventually was put on a medication that helped but slowed her down causing her to need more than the allotted time for school work. She couldn't make it through nursing school because she was too proud to ask for extra time and that might have been a blessing in disguise. She continued to have seizures and finally had to have a sensing device implanted in her neck which detects the onset of a seizure and shuts it down electrically. She finally finished college with a degree in early childhood education and is teaching in a pre-K program in Philadelphia. She is now 30 and in January gave birth to our first great grandson. There was concern for both her and the baby during the birth process but both came through fine. WE WILL CERTAINLY BE PRAYING FOR YOUR FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY FOR THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL.

Horace and Joan.

Thank you Horace we need all the prayers we can get.
We go over every other week, and to see this child laying in bed for nine months is heart breaking.
Keep Praying