VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEWS!

Dear Mr. Chunk;

I have admired your certification for some time, listed by your posts.

How does one go about becoming a member of the elite? My wife would like to enter me as a candidate.

Is it a contest that measures volume,frequency,or the fallout afterwards
or..is it just age?

I don't think I have ever heard of your organization before. Are you the High
Pooting-tate?

Why thank you sir. The membership is by no means reserved for the elite. It is heavily in favor of gender though. Most members are male. The females seem to live longer, but suffer less from the symptoms, as described by the certification credentials. Although the ladies don't make it a point to boast about seen it, done it, the can't remember part DOES apply!

Becoming a member is dead easy, pardon the pun. It's like a man growing a beard. It requires no skills, just do nothing and wait. I have known fairly young men, early 50s, to be members, but if the requirements aren't met by that age, living and waiting will ensure that membership will happen.

The easiest way to self determine is when members of all professions seem quite young in comparison, then YOU ARE AN OLD FART. Congratulations sir, although I'm not empowered to bestow that title on anyone else, I feel that a survey of other well recognized members will agree. Please feel free to use the title as needed.

What an insightful response. I think you covered it well.
I love well thought out post like these that don't amount to a "hill of beans"...but,they are fun..to me!

I'll have to decline your offer to use the "title"..however, my wife already has a title for me and she uses it often.

All seriousness aside...thanks for your sense of humor.