General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wake up

Never heard of that tomato trick Jimmy. Let us know how it works out.

I bought Jenny a greenhouse kit a few weeks ago and we have managed to assemble the complete metal frame and set the 2X10 frame to mount it to. Then after we laid the paving stone floor, it was not flat enough. We need to remove the pavers and flatten the dirt below then re lay the floor. All that's left is install the pvc panels and tighten things up.

We discovered that 70 years old is pretty much the beginning of 4 hours hard work then a nap to recover before sitting down and planning the next days operations. I've also had some eye surgery last Tuesday and scheduled for round two tomorrow. Supposed to wait a week before lifting more than 30 lbs.

Take care,
Chuck

Sounds pretty scary fooling with the eyes.
Charlotte and I both have had cataract surgery, but nothing serious.
I have had two treatments for pre consisting cancer cells on my face.
It is a new treatment you go in to the Dermatologist and they scrub
your face and put an ointment on your face and have to let this sit
for and hour. When the hour is up they put you in a machine that looks like
a tanning bed, but only your face is in this machine for seventeen minutes, feel like a real bad sun burn.
Can not get our in the sun for two days and when you do use 85 sun blocker.
My whole face is pealing off like a sun burn they claim it will heal up in about a month, can't wait.

Jimmy, I've had a few skin cancers removed too. Too much fun in the sun years ago, so they say. All of mine were surgically removed with pain, stitches, a fairly long healing process. This new one you're talking about seems much better. I need to see my dermatologist anyway before long, I'll ask about the new procedures. Let me know how yours turns out.

Take care,
Chuck

The treatment seems to be working.
The name of the treatment, is called Levulan Kerastick Blu-U.

Chuck after a month after the treatment 95% of the brown spots are gone
from my face. I would say this treatment was a success.
I have the skin as smoothe as a babys butt.
Not quite.

Good news Jim. I'm not sure why folks brag about smooth as a baby's butt. We only had two kids, but experience tells me that I did not want my face to look like a baby's butt! It wasn't the best sight that I had seen when the diaper had to come off! I'm going to do some research on this treatment and talk to the dermatologist my next visit.