General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Roy Moore...Ten Commandment Judge

Ok Don, Moore was the top vote getter considerably higher than Luther. Were all those others ANTI votes? If so who will benefit Luther or "THE LAW" defender? How will either one manage against this Jones guy?

HORACE

Re: Roy Moore...Ten Commandment Judge

If I had a crystal ball I couldn't answer your questions.

I will take a stab at looking through a glass darkly.

Luther's folks won't turn out for the run-off...Moore's folks will "bust a gut" to get to the polls and vote.

I do predict that if Moore is shut out in the run-off..He'll run for Governor and start with a 30 per cent approval. Or,if Strange is shut out of the run-off he may run for Gov.

If Roy Moore is the Republican Candidate for the Senate, I will vote Doug Jones in the General election....regardless of those in the Wash. crowd that endorse him. I do think a Dem. will have a tough time winning the Senate seat..but, if Trump keeps running his mouth,he may be a great asset to the Democratic party.

Also, the Senate seat may not be very important to Alabama. We have lost seniority with Jeff Session being out and either candidate,near 70 years old will never be Chairman of any committee.

Senior Senator Richard Shelby has 31 years experience and he will be the one,if any, to "Bring the Bacon Home".

OR.....NONE OF THE ABOVE.