The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey cuz

Cuz I use my kindle for a lot of my communications. Is there a way to disable this bar that post suggestions for what they think I should and many times it actually changes the word to what they think it should be. I know I could review it and make changes. But I don't like being second guessed.
Horace

Re: Hey cuz

HORACE:

Tap on the speaker..that might wake him up!

WHAT COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOLVING A PROBLEM FOR YOUR KIN?
COME ON, CHUCK...."GET 'ER DONE".

Sorry Folks, been out of touch since before Christmas. I had some substantial cedar tree damage at my Sylacauga place just before Christmas due to heavy snow accumulation on the limbs. I went up there for 2 days and ended staying for 5, hauling 11 truck loads and burning about the same amount before I went back to Panama City.

Jenny has had a pretty rough time with sciatica/back pain for quite awhile and is now scheduled for her 3rd back surgery on Monday. Sure hope it gives her some relief.

Cuz, I'm not sure what you are describing as a problem. Are you asking about spell correction apps on your Kindle? I don't seem to have the same thing happening on my laptops, tablets, or desktop boxes. Give me some more info and I'll work on it.

Take care all,
Chuck

Take care of the woman who loves you and then we'll talk.
HE

Chuck, I have sympathy for you concerning your tree problem because of snow in Sylacauga.

Because of the Dec. snow...I shoveled 30 inches of snow off our back porch.
I cleared off the 10 inches that fell on the roof of the porch. The next day 10 more inches slid off the roof of the house onto the back porch. I shoveled that off the porch roof. The next day another 10 inches from higher up on the roof of the house slid down onto the porch. Once again I shoveled.