The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just MIA not DOA!

Procrastination. I hoped to post more often and keep in touch after I retired 30 June '17. Like that could happen! I've never been busier in my working life than I am now that I have to make good on all those years of roun' to it honey do's. My only salvation is that I now get to do those jobs at my pace and on my schedule. I just have to keep moving toward that's done... what's next? Glad to see Don and Horace are keeping the embers glowing. I can't promise a roaring fire, but I'll surely try to toss a log on more often. Jenny and I are relatively healthy for 70's+, she still has back, leg, pain issues, but my main complaint is stamina and speed. 2 hours at a task and I need a break. Yell FIRE and once I get up to speed I might pass the slowest one in line, that's about all. Thanks everyone for participating, even if only to read, and I'll try to do better.

Re: Just MIA not DOA!

That two hour thing must be catching. That is all I can do of just about anything. Then I have to go shower off the sweat and depending on how much was there I may have to take quick nap then put my clothes on(the rest of my clothes) then pick up my 600 page Tom Clancy for much of the rest of the day. Don't even care all that much about eating anymore since I can't smell or taste anything.
Good to have you back cuz.

Horace