General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: C'burg bridge

Welcome to the Order of the Thread Killers cuz. I'm the founding member and Potentate. It's a gift, be proud!

King Chuck

how's the cleanup going? glad you took a minute to say hello

cuz

Thanks for asking,

Debris removal from inside is nearly complete until demolition starts when contractors are finally selected.

Outside trees, rootballs, fences, neighborhood detritus, is gone until workshop, storage sheds and greenhouse demolition begins. We are putting that on hold until we get inside home near completion. We are using outside buildings and a 40' conex as temp storage right now.

I am waiting on Terminix to show up for a scheduled inspection this morning. Last Friday we had termites swarming in our damaged living room. Couldn't get anyone to respond 'til today, maybe!

We are taking a part day off this afternoon/evening to drive out to Longhorns on the beach. We celebrate our 51st wedding anniversary today.

We are strong, but this is a REAL test. Gotta' get this right 'cause there's not enough moxie left in me for another attempt.

We are OK and can attest to all that devastation shown on the news a couple of months ago was true and still remains, for the most part.

Chuck, Jenny, and the Jones Clan

Really good to hear. Take that break and catch your breath. Keep up the good fight.

cuz