Grunt! Vietnam Resources

Grunt! is a resource site for those with an interest in the Vietnam War and in Vietnam Wargaming

Grunt! Vietnam Resources
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Skirmish Level Rules

Garry,

Thank you for your reply! I will indeed look into the Bodycount rules. It sounds from your description they may work for the type of gaming I want to do.

Darryl

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there,

I would recommend the Tabletop Games rules "Bodycount" for actions you are looking for. Although they are intended for actions up to Company level, I have found that they are most useful for small-unit actions, such as the missions conducted by LRRPS/Rangers, SEALS and MACV-SOG teams. They do require some modification however, but ith a little tweaking will e ideal for your needs.

Hope this is of help.

Garry

Replying to:

Hi all!

I am looking for some detailed skirmish level rules for Vietnam. Something where each player runs a small unit, like a squad or LRRP. Each figure would represent one actual man, so detail level would be relatively high. Suggestions?

thanks!

Darryl

Re: Skirmish Level Rules

Hi I have a Home set of Rules I call Night Crawlers.

I run it at our local Con. IL. USA Contact me if you would like to come and I can set up with a set. My email is PVDEEB@aol.com

Replying to:

Hi all!

I am looking for some detailed skirmish level rules for Vietnam. Something where each player runs a small unit, like a squad or LRRP. Each figure would represent one actual man, so detail level would be relatively high. Suggestions?

thanks!

Darryl