Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Classic car weekly 125 /124

fiat 124 and 125 article and only £1.34
http://www.classic-car-weekly.co.uk/cgi-bin/show.cgi?d=this_week
jason

Re: Classic car weekly 125 /124

Yes I saw this, Classic Car Weekly did a good write up with some interesting facts; I never knew that the original 1.6 was a perfect "square" engine (bore and stroke 80x80). They referred to the Fiat metal fatigue and suggested that it was this model that set the Fiat oxidisation legend in stone... Strange that this model would always be tarnished with the name Lada.
A very good car, I had one way back when they were still in the showrooms.

Re: Re: Classic car weekly 125 /124

yes! a good write up. owned 3 saloons, a coupe [bc] still have parts stored away for £2.10 A GOOD READ

lots of "bits" missing.....ref the 125....cant get bits...... found it very easy to get bits.....what about the FIAT 125 that was still made in south America till the mid 80s,not just built by FSO.... as for Rust.... mine has not suffered.....! Neil

Re: Re: Classic car weekly 125 /124

Thats coz it lives in a Wayoil lake!!!!!!!!!1

We owned a 1971 124 Special (1438cc) in the late 1970's/early 1980's, ended up with a Mirafiori 1600 ohv engine that used to do about 110mph & literally flew!!! I learned to drive in it - quickly! It had some tinworm (base of c-pillars was the worst place) but no worse than BL's finest of the day.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos