FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strickly Winner, Toms Fiat 500

On a topical note, Tom Chambers, star of Holby City and recent Winner of Strickly Come Dancing, has a classy taste in motor cars. Notably , the car voted as the most chic and sexy of all time, the classic Fiat 500, of course. I can't say I approve of the tone by todays Daily Mail, though, refering to it as "the old banger". Top condition/ concours standard cars are fetching high sums these days, as you know.

Re: Strickly Winner, Toms Fiat 500

................and its a 500D, very nice !!

That's a bit harsh, referring to his wife as an "old banger". She looks very nice to me

Here's a better picture. The car actually looks very presentable, far from being "the old banger", at all. Hope he has a love for the car to keep it , whatever his future success holds.

Isn't the fact that he was on "Strickly" a sign that he was already "famous" anyway?

Never heard of him either...

Nice car though.

Agreed Jim - lovely car. Never heard of him though - thought I was the only one...........!!!

I take it you guys don't know that he is President of the Fiat 500 Club (UK)?????????

didnt know that! we live and learn!,any way...nice car, what year is it?

Just looked up on 500 club website, and yep! seems to be the case, Tom's a Fiat man through and through!! Good for him... more pleased he won now.

(Is that bias or what!!)ha,ha.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos