FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
130 comes home ! (another one!)

you may remember this subject line before,if not check the search box, after much biting by a certain 130 owner in kent(hello neil)I have bought another 130 coupe to save it from his pet mechanic who allready is a 2300 murderer!(cut it up he did!)so the good thing is, it is mot`d (shock!)and taxed(more shock!) there I have come out of the garage! jenni long has fainted!

Re: 130 comes home ! (another one!)

Photos needed! I fact I would like to see your whole collection if possible!

On a similar note I may have found a 130 electronic Ignition supplier. Watch this space!

what shall i chop up next........what about the 2300 Saloon.......

Re: Re: 130 comes home ! (another one!)

well dave, I don`t put pictures up or say where they are apart from saying secret lock ups,due to a certain
estranged wife,the electronic ignition system could
be interesting,by the way,I found a saloon d/s wing
in my secret lock up on friday! forgot i had it, where`s the fone no. for the car in mold.......
DON`T chop up the 2300! you might end up in the foundations of a certain company in banstead! allegedly!

Well done Stiggy!! A fully useable 130 in your fleet at last! About time too!! I've known you more than 20 years and never known you with a fully roadworthy 130!

Looking forward to hearing more about it and perhaps seeing it out and about in the summer season.

I take it that this is the car from Exeter??

Must come up and collect that 131 windscreen sometime in the near future

Is the saloon front wing for sale?

I will need to put a tow bar on if it hasn`t one! (I do have one to put on)to tow my fiat panda around!steve pearce called my 130 a "a petrol guzzling monster!" I know! but a lovely car.

"Petrol guzzing monster"means more fun,im sure you will enjoy filling the 130 up and giving a run,as a old friend of mine said who restores american cars,"ye alot like the 4 pot but you carnt beat the V6 and the V8",enjoy.

Re: Re: 130 comes home ! (psst! another one!)

psst! silver in colour,coupe,stored in a motor house!18,000mls,

black 130 now insured! ready for the road, thanks go to peter d.james insurance, for the qoute for 2 130s =£147.17 the pair.

now taxed! 9 days to go!

Re: 130 comes home ! (another one!)yes, drove it home today!

shock! I have a working coupe,horror!drove it home! and came with mr clark`s garantee, `yes, it will get you home' `sold as seen',`I will see you off the carpark'`...what a nice man!

AND, sped along at 55mph! occasionally 70mph!(oh! dear!)and the special deal.....look after the car,paraflu,leaded petrol, other repairs(ahem!)or else!...franco....

O dear ,i am sure you will sort it out brian with you wealth of 130 expertese

my older daughter (17!) on hearing about the window stuck halfway, commented"so car door handles are your forte and neils is window winders! lol!" so, we now have a window winder tester!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos