FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ruffy-tuffy panda.(as jenni calls my panda)

my black panda super was up for it`s mot test today! I had done some checks last saturday,even changed the oil and oil filter as it had a rust hole just come thru.
and....it passed! but......with a advisery about the
nearside inner cill as viewed from underneath near the A post end.will get that done this week, will only get worse if left! taxed aswell for 12 months!
yipee! will look good being towed on a A frame behind
my new black 130

Re: ruffy-tuffy panda.(as jenni calls my panda)

YEY !!!! Well done!! az the van also passed his MOT today
Two black panda's having mot's on the same day - spooky !!

my test time was 2 0`clock, what was urs jenni? it is the force! feel the vibes of a panda!

It was at 8.30am, had to battle through the heavy snow !!!!

Panda magic i call it! Panda-Pops been out in the snow all week! amazing little cars! will treat it to an wash and brush up as soon as the south east un-frezzzzzzzzes

been at my partners home,val, for 5 days,come back to Eccles, to find....some ******* has spray painted`grass` on the drivers side of the panda! some one must think i have grassed them to the police? how nice of them!

OH NO !!!!

Do you know who's done it? Cant you get the police involved, your car seems to get targeted so often. Lowlife scumbags - LEAVE THE PANDA ALONE

I have been in touch with the police,and their crime scene team, who are coming out to take prints, (if any)and take pictures for future ref.and await the local beat officer.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the local beat officer.

They don't actually exist...

the local beat officer foned me on tuesday, and, she had seen the writing on the car some days earliar, but, put no note thru my door, and even asked if it was still on the car (!) yeah right!I wonder somtimes

Great - nice to know theyre on the ball -NOT !!!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos