FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goodridge Brake Hose

I recently bought a pair of stainless braided front brake hoses that I was told would fit a Fiat 126, therefore also my Fiat 500. Nice items but the problem is they are 8.5 inches too long being 20 inches long over all. They have the right banjo at one end and the female union at the other just like the 500 & 126. Anybody got any idea what they fit so I can pass them on ?

Re: Goodridge Brake Hose

Tie a knot in them?

Knot-in-um eh! , nothing against the place but I would have to say get knotted. Thought you guys would come up with the answer but I am a frayed knot but this string could well get longer . Do not put yourself out on my a cord though

if the pipe is too long, would the risk be in it catching up, and becoming damaged,or de-tached from the car as a result, Neil

oppps! what they fit! you wanted to know, i would say models Fiat 125,131,132,128, at a guess, but not the smaller FIATs

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos