FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
!£) bits for sale

Dear all,

am having a clear out of my 130 coupe bits,!(now only own a Saloon)
with such items ...rear screen, front lights(RHD) ect,items when for sale will be offered first, to paid up members of the FMC, Best wishes Neil

Re: !£) bits for sale

ahh! a rear screen! sell it to meeeee

The 130 coupe in the breakers in Haydock had an intact rear screen the last time I visited. Perhaps it is worth a visit for you. I would like to visit again, but it is a fair way from me.

Re: Re: !£) bits for sale

thanks dave, will ask,

Hi brian looks like i have had a bit of good luck,found a pair of door handles (untested)and a couple of good seats in the right colour.

what colour seats?

colour the burnt orange ,russet i think its called

A man in Hampshire had a full set of these for sale for reasonable money. Not sure on the condition they had been stored for a long time. If you are interested I will try to get you his email. I'm sure I have it somewhere.

Thanks dave, they may be the same seats,southampton area,he is sorting them out for me this week hopefully

I`ve had a message about a 130 coupe front wing, drivers side, will find out more info,

yes please

now let me rummage in Shed number 2.....wings....

ahh! shed no,2! wings? tell me more please

neil tells me he has a pair of wings and a fue other pannels for sale but they are all in black,are you sure you are getting that 130 in a couple of weeks ?

yes, as far as i`m aware, I have a toolbox with concrete in it waiting!

do you think he may have a leather interior for sale?,il give him a call 2moro

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos