FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top gear and the classic fiat panda!

Just been reading....in the RAC mag, James May, (top gear fame!) owns a Fiat Panda..Classic... and loves it! panda-tastic! now love top gear again! neil

Re: Top gear and the classic fiat panda!

PANDA !!! Be sure to thrust a membership form in his hand if he puts in an appearence at any shows!!

Don't hold your breath Jeni - I wrote to him officially on behalf of the Club in October and didn't even get the courteousy of a "get stuffed" standard reply........ Must admit I thought better of Mr May, but we live & learn!!

Gavin.

Interesting !

Was under the impression that James May had a New Panda and that Top Gear were more interested in needlessly destroying Classic Panda's.
Rgds.

ditto!

James May does own a Fiat Panda , the new version , in 4x4 guise. I remember him saying he likes "small functional cars". This comes from someone who also owns a Rolls Royce Mulliner Park Ward Corniche!!!!!

If he does also have the original Panda , I presume its a recent purchase, and not the example they "Cut and Shut" then expanded into a limo

Ditto (& indeed ditto)! James May has a new 'un!

It's a 4x4 that he has, it's a 1.3 diesel. There was an episod of TG that he arrives in it.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos