FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where`s jenni our leader?

where`s jenni,our panda leader? ahh! leader! give us your words of wisdom! I have panda parts to admire ahh!

Re: where`s jenni our leader?

Our leader! am thinking a buying another Panda.......

Im here !!

Tell me, what pandaisms do you desire ................?!

our leader is well! much joy have driven my Panda to Clapham Junction to day! am thinking of saving another Panda! is this wise o-great one!

back in the days i worked for a fiat dealership ,late 80's,i did pick up a lovely panda 1982 xreg in blue 1800 miles i remember the price £300,car was 100% brand new ,they was a lot of nice cars that came in as px's back then,prob bought 20-30 cars ,the one that i thought was a shame was a 1975 127 none hatchback 2300 miles green ,fantasic one owner car nice old fella who bought a uno,i spent a weekend minting it up to perfect condition and a friend of my dad bought it and a week later some b*****d ran into the back of it ,complete write off,they were loads of low mileage 126,127,131,132's mainly 126's with under 5000 miles,fue 128,argentas(could give them away!)but in the two years i was there not one 130 came in for service or px !

NEIL - SAVE THE PANDA !!!! YOU KNOW IT IS THE CORRECT PATH TO TAKE ....................

but its a 903cc model ...leader! only 5 miles from home!

SSSSSS-AAAAAAAA-VVVVVVVVV-EEEEEE IT !!!

is this panda a mk1 ? , let me know please

Re: where`s jenni our leader?/panda`s for sale

I was thinking on about panda`s for sale,a 4X4 in classic car weekly,for resto,£750 (!)in southport lancs, a panda fizz,50,000 miles form new,one owner,£1000.00 immac,contact john(noddy car) street,

A very average 4x4 sold for £1300 on ebay this week - seems the price for panda's is on the rise again !

Crikey that suggests mine might have to be revalued soon! Currently the agreed insurance value is £1700 backed up by a Club valuation.

It is noticeable there are no £50-£100 Pandas any more - even the hopeless cases seem to go for more now.

Panda-pops for sale 1990... 32000 miles... 4 speed box ...black ....£5000

That was £50.00 wasn't it Neil? Can you deliver for that price???

just gone up !£6000 buy now Gavin before the price goes up again

Re: Re: where`s jenni our leader?

values going up? mk1 panda I have could be worth doing up now mind you, the plate is worth £200

Re: Re: Re: where`s jenni our leader?

jenni our leader, I have changed fones and ur no. was not on my sim card boo-hoo!....gone

okay mr stigant.......... I take it youre still on the same number, if you are i'll text you x x

thank-you,thank-you, my leader! I await your txt.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos