FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
130 coupe

I am trying to find a air filter,the fram filter that i want to replace the part number is no longer listed,anyone know a new part number or any nos about also a dis roter ,i have found all the other service items but these two seem to be hard to find,may try my local fiat dealer if they have a old listing but prob wasting my time there ,asked for a oil filter a year or so ago and the parts fella never heard of a 130 and told me fiat never made a engine over 2ltr in the 70's,il take the vin number in next time

Re: 130 coupe

am looking at one at the moment.......E Mail me!

I heard a tale where a 130 owner foned up a fiat parts dept and was told it wasn`t a 130 but a 1300! as a `0' had fell off!

paraflu i take this stuf is expensive,whats the cost 10ltrs for both coupe's,do i need to sit down when i find out ,well if its required it has to go in

its the stuff to use! haggle terms! bulk buying power! (or borrow some from Brian......in the dead of night.....try the black 130.....)

good idea i will have to take a ladder with me to get over the fence at his compound

Hi neil,thinking about changeing the track ends at the same time,prob the old ones ar ok but wont do any harm, do you have any in your 130 parts dept ,hopefully sorted the paraflu a pal of mine mate runs a couple of fiat dealers,ive put the ladders back in the garage,brian's 130 is safe for now

Sorry neil,ment track rod ends

Re: Re: 130 coupe

neil, thought you had a paraflu fountain? where you can get some from think i will put tiny in the compound,

neil,flushed the system and 5ltrs paraflu added as advised,take it you recieved my chq,cheers for the parts and the sticker

yes all arrived! Paraflu... you have done well number 39, number 1 will be plaesed! also number 37 is well, best wishes number 32

Hi neil i take it you have watched the odd episode of the prisoner,to be fare i did enjoy the re run early 80's,and i did buy the box set a fue years ago,they dont make programs as good at that today,(number 2)

me number 32! number 39! number 16 is well, hope number 1 is well!

number 1 is well,he has been in the wilderness thinking 130`s and driving it around, number 16 is well, but he can`t understand my accent! well done number 39 on your purchase of the fountain of paraflu

Membership Number: 0

Well this evening i was given the keys to a 130 coupe and gave it a run,even though i own two they are not on the road yet,fantastic car thank you brian,its pushed me on to put one one the road as soon as posible

I was glad to help a fellow owner get his fix, and thanks for getting the bushes for me julian.

Membership Number: yes

the stig
I was glad to help a fellow owner get his fix, and thanks for getting the bushes for me julian.

trouble is, I`ve had some excitement driving my new 130 that, according to neil and julian, i have had tooo much and ended up in hospital for 8hrs!so, no39 is the new leader no1, all hail the new leader

our leader! number 39!

Thanks brian !, not sure i would know where to start as number 1 ,allways more than happy to help where i can and wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery (so do i get the keys for secret lock ups 1,2,3 while i stand in for you?)

thanks for your best wishes julian,yes you could have the keys but, you wouldn`t know where the lock-ups are,hehehehe!

I know where one is ! But it's quite easy - just look for the lock-ups with broken door handles!

Membership Number: 7428

well im sure you know whats in each box havin read your previous posts ,

i bought a set of roll bar polyurethane bushes from sureflex and fitted them this week on my 130,even though i haven driven it you can see the improvement atfer looking at the old ones ive taken of,all for £26 inc post.Worth a look whatever fiat you have(01749 678152)

Membership Number: 11998

That is interesting. Did not think they did any parts for the 130. Do they do any other suspension bushes?

not for the 130

Membership Number: 11998

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos