FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cars - shameful crushes

I'm a regular on a VW forum (I own a Beetle and Type 2 Camper) and one of the threads on there at the moment has the above title ^^

Of the many and varied cars which posters have mentioned as their secret desires, the list includes (so far) Fiat 127 Sport, Fiat 132 2000 (me), Fiat Argenta and Fiat 128 3p. I'm sure there will be more Fiats to follow once a few more get some Friday night Dutch Courage down them and come out of the "Fiat closet". Haven't seen an X1/9 or 500.............yet

Re: Cars - shameful crushes

"I'm a regular on a VW forum (I own a Beetle and Type 2 Camper)"

There's a cure for that now you know...

Always had a thing for stupid Yankee muscle cars. A 396 Chevelle like this would do me-

Even went as far as to buy this monstrosity when I was 21-

The cure is a 132 2000 Dawg but have you tried to find one lately??!!

Love the Camaro, that and the Trans Am (a la Smokey and the bandit) are classic 70s Americana for me

UPDATE:

Uno Turbo, X1/9, Strada (twice nominated) and 131 Sport are on the list now!

Always had a "crush" on the Jensen Interceptor, although I'd hardly call it shameful. Beautiful, unique styling, simple mechanicals, (terrifying fuel consumption), but don't they move fast and so effortlessly........

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GwAV7CVk6s

Always fancied a vauxhall ventora FD ,had a vx490 once ,my be one day

mine are, jensen interceptor,R/R silvershadow estate,plymouth superbird,

superbird ok but a silver shadow estate??

You're all aiming too high! It's not a thread about dream supercars, it's about more "bread and butter" stuff that lights your fire

If I tell you that the Cinquecento and Seicento have now appeared on the list, along with Renault Fuego, Austin Maestro and Renault 12 (bleurgh) you'll get the picture

I listed the Vauxhall Omega auto as one of my "shameful" crushes

a morris oxford! wouldn,t mind on of them!

Hi All
Ive always liked the VW variant 1600, in a light pale type colour, plus possibly depending on finances a Karman Ghia.
This is of course excluding any Italian car.
I do have an 1966 850 coupe and 850 spyder so im not far off really.
Tim Milnes

On that "lighter" bread and butter note then;

Ford Cortina Mk4 2.3 Ghia, Ford Granada Ghia Coupe, Rover P6 3500S,or maybe a Morris Marina TC !!!

Yeah , I know! Before you say anything!!!!

Toyota Celica Mk 1 MMMMMMMM.... Renault Fuego is a good call too!!!

Re: Re: Cars - shameful crushes

Chris Belton
Toyota Celica Mk 1 MMMMMMMM.... Renault Fuego is a good call too!!!

When I started at secondary school (during the war...) my PE teacher had one in metallic brown with white vinyl roof. I always loved that car

My Celica Ta23 1976

Please do not use capital letters in [img] and [/img].

Here are the photos from sid131:

Membership Number: 8946

Thanks Theo, but i just did the same as i do for all the other forums copied directly from photobucket??
this is a test run with this pic!!
Photobucket

been looking again at vauxhall victor,vx490,ventora ,think i will have a look for one but only the fd type 67-72 ,great shape car ,nothing special with the drive or performance,£1500+ will get a nice one

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos