FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
124 special T Headlights

Here is my latest problem, Urgently need a new set of headlights for my 124 Special T to get through the MOT. Original equipment Carello 5.75" twin headlights. Cant seem to find a supplier. Anybody got any going spare or know of a suppler.

Re: 124 special T Headlights

were they round ones? try lucas,(rover)

Not quite oe but why not fit a set British (Triumph 2000/ Rover 2000 type) headlamps complete with backing bowls and wiring.
I did this 25 years ago on my Lancia HPE S2, admitting it was easier then with scrapyards but we never had ebay.
The added bonus is you can add 4 Cibie H130's at a later date as a standard fit

I am not familiar with the set up on your car but after wrestling with the problem the lack of rhd lamps for my 500 I came across some 5.75 lamps at an autojumble , triumph of course . I used the sealed beam unit to work out a solution for my little car & also found that they were very cheap on order from my local motor factors. I have still got the triumph if anyone is interested.

Dolermite (or how ever its spelt!) Head lights, they be fitted to my 2300 Saloon, fitted no problems

Meant to say triumph sealed beam mounts

I got some for my Fiat 130 saloon from the now defunct Lucas. I think mine are Wipac units. I have also seen them on the internet. If you do a Google search you should be able to find a supplier.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos