General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Three important notes

Probably 'As Usual'...I have to pray over it - walk over a bed of hot coals - get a set of Ice Tongs and 'Speak in Tongs' - climb to the peak of the Himalayan mountains and talk to my Guru (he lives in there in a condo for $550 per month) - spin around three times - then make my decision (after I ask my wife). Very simple. You should try it...

I sincerely hope Hillary runs on an independent ticket though...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Three important notes

I bought my member's card today........... it says.... INDEPENDENT ....... a new NON-Political party of common sense. Now, how do we crash the party of the TWO-party system. Ideas.... that is what we need..... plenty of them and fast.

Maybe we can start something our grandkids will inherit...... or maybe their grandkids

Purverb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Three important notes

Purv,
We could call the party The 'WIND' Party'...Then, when our grandchildren are eligible to vote they could 'Inherit The Wind'...party.

I'm with you and Jimmy and Horace 110%. The Two Corrupt Party System has outlived its usefulness. I thought we could call it something like THE CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY and the platform could be based on the Articles of the Original Constitution...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Three important notes

Jimmy, I'd think real hard before I moved to Aussie land. A friend that lived here, Lathan, you might know them, the last name was Parden. Anyway they got fed up with the nagger situation in the united states and decided to move to Australia so they sold their home to my Bro in law the late John Guinn and hoped a cattle boat to Aussie. When they got there, the only place they could find to live was a two room shack with out running water or indoor plumbing. The only job he could find was at an auto repair shop for 35 dollars a week. Nedless to say, the money they had saved for the trip was dwindling away fast! The next thing I heard of them, they had moved back to the USA and he was working in another paper mill. I guess living with blacks was better than starving. Any way, I've never had a hankering to move to Australia.
I've always voted for the man, not the party, and will continue to do so unless y"all get this Rebel party started and I'll join in a mobile minute. MVB ES

Re: Three important notes

Yea, Rebel Party, that's a good name and maybe we could draft Trent Lott to head up the ticket.

Horace

Re: Re: Three important notes

I object! If this party is to amount to anything, we HAVE to have at LEAST a few Yankees in it, and there's NO WAY they're gonna go for that.

How 'bout we name it the NONEOFTHEABOVE Party? (NOTA)