General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Checking in

Stew sounds good,specialy on a cold day and it's been cold lately. I'm ready for spring to get here.If you get to go to New Orleans will you get Mayor Neagans autograph for Jimmy.I'll bet he'd really appreciate it.He might put it in his with his Clinton scrapbook.Just kidding Jimmy. Hope everyone has a great day.
DD

Re: Re: Checking in

Good Morning everyone. Sitting here while my coffee is brewing trying to get the morning started. I'm not an early morning gal. Not a late evening gal either though... Guess I'm good at about 10:00am.
I'm ready for spring too...But, we are having some trees with blooms right now and I'm afraid that the cold weather isn't over yet. Seems like this happens and they get nipped. I remember a past ice storm in April. But, the hummingbirds should be coming in about a month.
Have a great day!

Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Now you've said the magic word --- "hummingbirds"!

Gosh, I figure as long as those little angels are around, everything's gonna be okay. Sure been missing them, too!

Re: Re: Checking in

Nagin should go on a Chappaquiddick cookout with Teddy "BURP!" Kennedy...

...no, wait...forget that --- send that sucker bird hunting with Dick Cheney!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Karen,
I haven't had any Bar-B-Cued Hummingbird Breast in a long time. How do you cook them?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Lathan,
I don't have the recipe for the BBQ Hummingbird Breast but there is one for Hummingbird Tongue you'll have to ask Charlie about!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Lathan, You'll have contact a hummingbird hunter's wife for the recipe. The tongue part reminds me of childhood memories. Before Comer built a lunch room we had to brown bag it. Mama used to fix us cow tongue sandwiches, but I just couldn't imagine eating something that came out of an animals mouth, I told her to just fix me two or three boiled sggs. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

BOO-O-O-O!!!