Grunt! Vietnam Resources

Grunt! is a resource site for those with an interest in the Vietnam War and in Vietnam Wargaming

Grunt! Vietnam Resources
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
HELLO AND HOW DOES THIS WORK?

Good Afternoon All!

This is a new and different looking set of buttons, so I am not sure what will happen here.

NICE looking place too; I see both gamers and vets are here, which is unusal! I am particularly happy to see how many vets have chipped in with info to help Mike out.

This place continues to grow, and I for one am glad to see this.

I do like the map sections among other places. It will help people who do not have a clue as to how small the RVN really was, yet how far things could be apart.

DM2

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone who's into Vietname minis is going to GenCon this year. I didn't see any Charlie Co. games but hoping some others are around to try out.

Re: Minis players at GenCon

Hey Dude,

I game Vietnam in Illinios. I have put games on in skrimish level and Platton Level. I am GM in Washington Il. A place called the Game Room I have not been on the Sight for a while to Keep this

updated. Send Me and Email if anyone is interested PVDEEB@aol.com

send to Scott

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone who's into Vietname minis is going to GenCon this year. I didn't see any Charlie Co. games but hoping some others are around to try out.