SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Volunteers for kids Easter party

I need lots of volunteers to help with the kids Easter party on March 28th. I am scheduling a working session on Friday, March 26th at 4pm to load the candy in the eggs and make the baskets.
Also to decorate the pavilion including tables, walls and behind where the Easter bunny sits. Rob will make sure he gets a group of guys to set up the room by 4 on Friday.

Please let me know if you can help. I am shopping this week. Also need lots of help on the 28th. Can anyone make giggles for the party? I am getting chicken strips to cook and making fruit kabobs. Also pizza for the parents. Juice boxes and packages of snacks.

Gloria

Re: Volunteers for kids Easter party

I moved the start time for decorating, stuffing eggs with candy and baskets back to 5 on Friday. I will be there early. We officially have 36 children signed up for the party so we need lots of help on Friday and Sunday.
For food I am getting chicken strips, making fruit kabobs, drinks and I am making and decorating cookies. We will also have pizza delivered for the adults. If you can bring anything it would be appreciated.
We are excited about the large turnout and want it to be lots of fun. The Easter bunny is on his way!!