Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
M.T.
HOLY ALPHABET
This came on an attachment from ES Glosson. Great. The Holy Alphabet... This is Beautiful Whoever came up with this one must have had some Divine guidance! ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Although things are not perfect Because of trial or pain Continue...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2005 8:27am
by M.T.
DRY BEANS
WE HAD THE TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS DINNER, SUPPER WHICH WAS FINE BUT TODAY I GOT A HANKERING FOR SOME DRYED BEANS. ALL ONER HAD WAS SOME NORTHERN BEANS. SHE WHOPPED ME UP A MESS WITH LEFT OVER TATER SALAD AND FRIED HAM, MAN!! THAT WAS GOOOD!!! I ET TWO OF EVERYTHING. D...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 8:23pm
by E.S. & Zona
AFTERMATH
FEELING THE AFTERMATH OF CHRISTMAS EVE AND DAY. SLEPT ALL DAY YESTERDAY, ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND FINALLY GOT UP AT 8:30 TODAY. HOPE Y'ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANTED THIS CHRISTMAS. I TRY TO REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON BUT I STILL LIKE TO GET SURPRISE GIFTS. IT'S NOT...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 11:05am
by E.S. & Zona
Now we will start on New Year's Wishes.
There are many ways to touch people's heart, An action, a hug, a word, a smile. Make it your resolution this year, and remember: It takes ONE NATION to make a difference in this WORLD. It takes ONE COMMUNITY to make a difference in this NATION. It takes ONE FAM...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2005 3:52pm
by Marilyn
Hope I have not goofed a request...
I talked to Cecil Davenport at church today and he asked me if I knew a friend of his I do believe his name is Jimmy Brown...well anyway, he went into service before he graduated and now he wants to see yearbooks of his class. If any on you know where he can get a y...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2005 1:06pm
by Marilyn
Wish the images would show...but I like what it says.
YOU CAN'T STEAL MY CHRISTMAS I don't know who they are saying I can't greet the crowd the way that I want to. Can't say CHRISTMAS out loud. I walk into a business place see things that I rather not see but dare I not say CHRISTMAS and ask for a "holiday" tree. Wha...
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2005 3:59pm
by Marilyn
Early Christmas
We have just said good-by to our grand-daughter,grand son-in-law and two great grand kids. It was an early Christmas for us due to the fact that they will be at home in Georgia for the big day. We had two wonderful days with them and enjoyed every minute. The thre...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2005 6:54pm
by Ed and Pat
k
Karen
Good Thursday Morning
A very "brisk" 23 degrees here this morning...feeling a little Christmasy. Would be great to have a sprinkling of snow. Those who are getting the downfall are probably saying, "Oh,yea, sure". I remember walking in the snowfall at midnight with a full moon. There isn...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 6:29am
by Karen
Look Familiar ?
To One and all of my Good fw: E-mail buds: As the holidays approach, my heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me "forwards" over the past 12 months. Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealth...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 10:17am
by Chuck Jones
Certainly good for a laugh!
Cubby shared these pictures with me, and we decided to share them with all of you. This is FUNNY stuff! The pics were made in Denmark, and those are the names of towns, first on the boat and then on the sign. Cubby says he was pulling Mike Deason's finger in the seco...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 2:47pm
by Jimmy Holmes
REASONS TO SMILE
12 Reasons to Smile Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it So I said "Implants?" She hit me. How come we choose from just two people to run for presi...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 3:36pm
by E.S. & Zona
k
Karen
another neat Christmas site
Copy and paste into your browser.... http://jsmagic.net/emissary/
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 11:30am
by Karen
BTW
We were trying to figure out about the Marble City Grill....well, I just happened to notice one day this week...that is the name of the place that is going in at the location where Chit Chats was on Broadway....not much parking in front but quite a bit in the back.
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:29pm
by Marilyn
THIS HIT HOME
I was sent this email by a dear friend. It struck My heart in a good way. I hope You can gain something by the reading of it and the learning of its message. LATHAN SENT THIS TO ME, HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN AIMING FOR MY TOES, BUT IT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE HEART. MVB ES...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 11:38pm
by E.S. & Zona
recipes
Chocolate Coconut Balls 1 lb powdered confectioners sugar 1 teaspoon almond extract 1 cup mashed potatoes 1 lb coconut flakes 1 pkg chocolate chips 3/4 stick parafin Mix first 4 ingredients together well. Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet and then form...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2005 6:02pm
by E.S. & Zona
Thought this was a 'must reat'.
Who Started Christmas ? Author Unknown A woman was Christmas shopping with her two children. After many hours of walking down row after row of toys and after hours of hearing both her children asking for everything they saw on those many shelves, she finally...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2005 6:25am
by Marilyn
Free satellite system
To: Friends and family of the Sylacauga area. Free Dish Network satellite system anywhere in the country. Brought to you by GLOSSON SATELLITES. IS YOUR T.V. BILL TOO HIGH? If so you may be interested in a free satellite system installed in your home wi...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2005 8:51pm
by PAUL GLOSSON JR.
l
Lathan
Moxibustion
Since the only emails I get from my Uncle are jokes that have been around the block a dozen times, maybe he will answer me on this forum. I'm wondering if My Uncle ES and his lovely Bride got the package I sent to them and I'm wondering if they understood the instr...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2005 7:37pm
by Lathan
MVB
Keep lifting Ray Duke and his mom up...or really the whole family. Ray had a set back and had to go back to the hospital with (for lack of the real terminology)a kink in the intestine. I guess they are observing and treating hoping not to have to go back in. Will p...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2005 7:51pm
by Marilyn
WOW!!
Yahoo!!!!! Ga. Tech 14, Miami 10. I was born in Cedertown Ga so I can claim the victory. This also makes Auburn look a little better. War Eagle!!!!
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2005 10:15pm
by E.S. & Zona
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18