Return to Website

GrASP Computing, Leicester. Online Forum

Welcome to GrASP's forum. Use this forum for anything Leicester or Computer related.

GrASP Computing, Leicester. Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
Maggie
Xmbc
Hi I see you offer Xmbc install, how much does it cost ? Thanks Maggie
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2015 9:16pm
by alan
s
SC
blank pages
Could you give me any advice on why a blank page opens when clicking on links on web pages, rather than the link loading as a new page.
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 12:24pm
by Alan Asp.
a
Andrew
expiry of Mcafee anti spyware
Hi, last December you installed Mcafee onto my PC and its working fine. i now have an email from Mcafee saying the protection is going to expire in 30 days. is it perpetual or do i need to renew every year? Thanks
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2005 4:40pm
by Alan Asp.
g
Gilly
pestering again.
Hiya, thanks for all of your great help to date, and where you have helped friends :) The link you posted for the iTunes, did you already have that , or did you find it online, cos I was trying to find something similar for the iPod update as its doing the same sort...
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2005 1:33pm
by Alan Asp.
g
Gilly
any ideas, iTunes ?
Hiya Alan. Just a quick query, not sure if you will have any answers or not. We have 2 computers, both on xp, networked via a router, and both have iTunes installed. (version 4.6 I think). Both computers have McAfee protection. For some reason when we search updat...
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 4:16pm
by Gilly
g
gilly
internet explorer
Hiya, I wondered if you could help me. My friend has a computer that is not hooked up to the internet, it is just used for running craft type software and thus doesn't need to be connected. It is an old machine,running on windows 98. A week or so ago, we reformatted...
Views: 263   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 5, 2005 10:44pm
by gilly
n
Norma
Many thanks
Hiya Grasp Computing.....Have just found your site and thought I would just say how much I have appreciated your help in the past.....Many thanks
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 2:43pm
by Alan @ GrASP
Whats the best CPU/Processor?
Celeron, Duron, AMD (know as Athlon), Pentium - these are the main processor chip types but which is the best ?
Views: 304   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 2:13pm
by Mark
Internet problems
I use NTL for me internet with a 56k dial up modem and it used to be pretty good but this past couple of months its been getting slower and slower. Is there anything setting I can change to make it faster or will I need a visit?
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2004 12:06pm
by Alan Asp..
Greetings
Heya Al! Your missus gave me the link to your new page. Keep up the good work and i`m glad to hear that things are going well for you. Please email me if ever you need anything related to your business. Ask loz for details. Take care matey!
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2004 4:22pm
by Alan Asp..
How to use the forum
Welcome to the GrASP Computing Forum. Use this service to post any computing related questions to our engineer (and to the world). When anyone (including our engineer) visits and see's your problem they will try to help you. If your in Leicester and require some...
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2004 6:56pm
by Alan Asp..
Free Forum powered by Bravenet