SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Let It Go
I think it sounds like a violet and violence influence on it..
Views: 514   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 21, 2006 2:35am
by kalvinr11
Is there any body there
or am i the last one left in the world....
Views: 453   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2006 2:34am
by kalvinr11
j
Jon
Wow it's still here
It's still here and what's more it has a spell checker. Janne if you do look at this in the near future can you borrow it and place it on the next forum
Views: 470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 5:31pm
by janne
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 8:40pm
by The Simpsons
Paul Colman Trio's E-mail Address?
What is Paul Colman Trio's E-mail address?
Views: 441   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2003 10:43am
by janne
i think the other board is down???
is the board down, coz i can't access it... oh well i shall go to bed instead
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2003 3:15pm
by Bethanie
a
Alex
When R they touring AUS again?
When are PC3 touring around australia again?
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2003 3:38am
by Alex
question about paul
Ok , so I just went to their concert for the first time, I have to know, is paul married? how old is he? HE IS HOT!
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2003 8:12pm
by Jeniffer
c
Clansi
Happy Easter
Hey everyone, hope you are all well and contented It's easter already, it's crazy! Anyway, just once again feeling blessed to count you all as part of my family in Christ Christ who is not dead but ALIVE woohoo Blessings upon you all - Clansi
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2003 5:54am
by Clansi
c
Clansi
DONE WOOHOOOOO
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY what fantastic news woohooo congratulations boys!!!
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2003 4:42am
by Clansi
REN!
Hey I desperatly need to talk to you but the boards are down everytime I come on!!!! Go over to JBJ and get my msg cool?
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2003 2:38pm
by JanetRN
k
Kel
it's a small world!!!
Yesterday i went to my boyfriend's music teacher's house as she was holding a bit of a concert for her students....and it turns out that her and her husband used to own CMP! Yup....Rich's music teacher is Rosie and her husband is Mal! I started putting the pieces...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2003 7:43pm
by Kel
k
Kel
grrrrr......new board is still playing up!
yeah......i go to post something and it says the server is down.....what's up with that?!?!?!? GGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2003 7:42pm
by Kel
l
Lynice
Great Concert
Concert at Sulphur Springs United Methodist was awesome as always. You guys really have a great witness and it is always a pleasure to have you with us.
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2003 4:46am
by Lynice
r
Ree
Howdy all....
Hey Guys, Just letting you know that we are still around but both have been pretty busy. The past few Months have been hard for both Darren and I, and we have had alot of things but we are doing it together, and it taking it time. I havent forgotten about you...
Views: 452   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2003 4:35am
by Ree
Where did the new forum go!?!
Aaagghh! Withdrawal! What's happening? I can't get to the new boards tonight. Anyone else having trouble?
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2003 8:21pm
by Rachel1324
c
Clansi
what's in my head
all afternoon and evening something has been stuck in my head....what i think is a line out of the mp3 of PC singing be with you......
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2003 3:52am
by Clansi
c
Chelle
Forest Edge '03
Hey Guys! Well I am on the road to recovery from a HUGE long weekend at the Edge! WHilst suffering from the usual lack of sleep I think I have caught a cold as well! And I think that may have something to do with the fact that I was out in the rain for 2 hours on Sa...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2003 3:37am
by Chelle
j
Jamze
In the player...
Summer's gone...and Autumn is here! So...time for our "In The Players" of March. What we all listening to peoples? In my stereo: Back Home - Caedmon's Call (
Views: 504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2003 7:27pm
by Jamze
s
Sharon
Rivertribe
I seem to remember a message on here awhile back about Rivertribe. I just heard that they are going to be here with Rebecca St. James in a few weeks. What are they like?
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2003 11:11am
by Sharon
c
Clansi
Bye everyone
Hey all im moving to college on sunday so will have very infrequent net access will miss SF and you all catch you sometimes though
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2003 6:27pm
by Clansi
c
Clansi
updates and humiliatoins
Hey everyone, for those who care, i saw the surgeon again today and the cerdict is no more surgery for a while WOOHOOO my knee is healing, so that is great news The embarrasment from that stomach shot is still rolling in, last night from the Greater Sydney youth d...
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2003 6:29pm
by Clansi
s
Sharon
Oh Joy!!!
The "events" list is back up at paulcolmantrio.com. Yay!! Now my church's pc3 concert is listed again. Another cool thing: Our local Christian radio station is doing a pc3 contest called "What's in the cup?" They play the sound of something dropping in a cup,...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2003 3:09pm
by Sharon
r
Raven
Is it just me or are the new boards gone now too?
Hey y'all I've been working for the last 4 nights straight and I'm a little exhausted but is it just me or have the new boards bit the dust too? I cant get to them... did I even tell yall that I passed my state boards and am now officially an RN???? I'm tired.........
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2003 1:56pm
by Raven
ROAD TRIP!!!
I was paying attention to the concert schedule & noticed that PC3 will be near Portland, Oregon on March 17 (my mom's b-day) so us girls (my mom, me, Julianna & Faithy) are goin' on a 4 hour road trip to see the Paul Coleman Trio!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Also, this wi...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2003 8:33am
by JulieGulie
Janne...
is it me or are the new boards down? btw did ya get the pics and interview I sent ya?
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2003 7:43pm
by Chicago Cowgirl
2003 Grammys
Although Jars of Clay took home the Grammy for the best Pop/Contemporary album award, I believe that PC3 is the BEST Christian artists out today and their record sales and record charting prove it! We are so proud of all of you and LOVE your music. Keep up the grea...
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2003 6:53pm
by Angel'la Music
j
Janne
Transcript of Interview
Rock of ages takes on devil's music Reporter: Mick Bunworth MICK BUNWORTH: It's a Sunday night on the outskirts of Melbourne and inside this modest weatherboard hall Australia's latest international rock stars are warming up before a homecoming concert. Ton...
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2003 6:09pm
by Janne
j
janne
7.30 report TONIGHT
Watch the 7.30 Report on ABC tonight - it looks like the long awaited interview will be on at last. Paul was notified from ABC that the segment was on standby for this week - tonight is the last day they can show it as there is no 7.30 report tonight. Janne
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2003 1:20pm
by janne
I'll be with you (till the end of the world)
Here it is, the full song a live solo performance from the performance at diamond valley Baps on the 16/2/03. http://home.iprimus.com.au/argo_73/PCDVI'llbethere.mp3
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 8:56pm
by Jasearoo
Un-announced PC solo gig at diamond valley baps sunday 16th feb.
Sunday morning I heard a whisper of a whisper the Paul would be playing a solo show, I wasn't too sure how reliable the source was but I thought I'd check out that side of town for something different and I took the video camera in case I was able to make use of it....
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 2:13am
by Jasearoo
c
Clansi
Why so quiet
is everyone sleeping?? there hasn't been a post in YONKS, im missing posts...i like reading what's giong down with all of you.... OH some news, i have another MRI on thursday afternoon and i may have to get more surgery on my knee....i knew i shouldn't have b...
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 7:54pm
by Clansi
PC3 tour with FFH
Anyone catch the latest Alabaster mail out? If not: 1 + 2 + 5 ! Congrats are in order for PC3...they received a GRAMMY Award nomination last month in the category of Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album for "New Map of the World," received 2 Dove Award nomina...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 10:01pm
by Bernaroo
s
Sharon
"Run" #1
I saw the message that "Run" is #1 on the Radio and Records chart, but I haven't heard it on the radio here (Cincinnati, OH). The only song I hear is "Fill My Cup." There is another chart called "20 the Countdown Magazine," 20 the Countdown Magazine and "Fill My...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 2:34am
by Sharon
PC3 concert in Ohio??
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but I know lots of you from the old alabaster forum. Question...does anyone know when the concert is in Milford, OH? It was for Feb. 22 but was postponed to a date in March b/c of the Grammys. SharonF from the alabaster boards...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2003 10:16am
by Twizzler Jess
Ciao Fellas!
Sad to hear you're leaving so soon! T'was m-a-r-v-e-l-l-o-u-s to catch up with you in the midst of being home in Australia. I just read on the ABC news site, the PM of Australia is flying out to the US today as well. I wonder if you'll be on the same flight? Wo...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2003 5:15pm
by Bernaroo
PC3 on TV TONIGHT!
According the the 7.30 Report people, the PC3 article is scheduled for tonight... Channel 2, 7.30pm (strangely enough)! Go Pauly!
Views: 378   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2003 6:51pm
by Anonymous
m
Martin
It COULD be easy being Green!
If you are in Melbourne... have you been listening to the Green Room on 89.9 Light FM? Tonight (Thursday) I have an unheard interview with some people you would like to hear, just before they went overseas to tour with a group called... you get the picture. Then on M...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2003 5:18am
by Martin
Free Forum powered by Bravenet