BIBLE AND THEOLOGY FORUM

Welcome!  You are at BibleAndTheology.com, which is the general forum for BibleAndTheology.org.  Persons are invited to post on Bible and Theology (widely interpreted).  Some postings may be chosen to be reposted on BibleAndTheology.org.  Give & receive love here. If you post here, please do not use "Anonymous" or the like. Choose your own screen names, but do not use one that you know is already being used by someone else. Please: 

1. You may debate with any ideas posted, but do not post objections to the topic, style, spelling, use of capital letters, or grammar of anyone's posting.  For example, you may debate whether the moon is made of green cheese, but kindly refrain from reviling a poster by telling him that it is politically incorrect to discuss green cheese.   

2. Do not post complaints or attacks vs. other posters.  

3. No obscene language,cuss words, or blasphemy may be used.   

4. Send complaints privately by e-mail to NellPatKay@hotmail.com.  If your posting is deleted, it could be because it violates forum rules or is just chosen for a short run on the forum.  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If you want the password, register your screen names by e-mail, as password may be needed again if problems arise on the Forum. CHECK OUT THE search function, which is good: it checks the content of the postings.

Note that if you paste onto the Forum, for some reason Bravenet may change your quote marks and apostrophes into something else, like little boxes or funny U's.   Thanks for coming, participating, and for showing love .

BIBLE AND THEOLOGY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Tetragrammaton
Why did the King James translators render YHWH sometimes as LORD and sometimes as JEHOVAH? what was their criterion?
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2023 4:37am
by Jedothek
Transformation Bible
Are you interested in a transformation? 2 Cor 3:18 says that we are transformed as we behold (as in a mirror) the Glory of the Lord. Thus meditation on His Glory is recommended.
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2020 10:27pm
by Transformation B...
e
Enoch
hymn: Substitution (aka: O C, What Burdens Bow'd Thy Head; Cousin/Sankey All 7 Verses
"Substitution" aka, "O Christ, what burdens bow’d Thy head!" Lyr:Anne Cousin Mus Ira Sankey: Substitution / Rowan T / some 3rd tune (also) used on YouTube by some Baptist. O Christ, what burdens bow’d Thy head! Our load was laid on Thee; Thou sto...
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2018 11:25am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
"O Christ, what burdens bow’d Thy head!" Lyr:Anne Cousin Mus Ira Sankey: Substittution / Rowan T
O Christ, what burdens bow’d Thy head! Our load was laid on Thee; Thou stoodest in the sinner’s stead, Didst bear all ill for me. A victim led; Thy blood was shed; Now there’s no load for me. 2 Death and the curse were in our cup, O...
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2018 10:00am
by Enoch
THE INVISIONZONE FORUM IS DEAD. I REVIVE THIS ONE
I let the invisionzone forum die, since it got practically no traffic
Views: 463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2018 9:54am
by Management
The New Site is http://bible-forum.invisionzone.com/ -- bottom link works, top does not
http://bible-forum.invisionzone.com/ is the new forum addy. Also it is BibleAndTheology.com. I don't know why the top link doesn't work, but the bottom one does, since they both seem exactly the same???
Views: 401   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2018 1:08pm
by Site Manager
Test Greek & capabilities of Bravente & bb code
This is a Greek test. This is a Greek test using bb code, like Different Font Text This is a Greek test using bb code. This is a paste from Word: This is a greek test (did not work) This is a paste from Accordance: Εγραψά τ&#...
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2018 8:52am
by Site Manager
Matthew 12:40 Using Idiomatic Language?
Whenever the three days and three nights of Matthew 12:40 is brought up in a “discussion” with 6th day of the week crucifixion folks, they frequently try to get around the verse by arguing that it is a common Jewish idiom for counting any part of a day as...
Views: 469   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 19, 2015 12:06pm
by Enoch
Sola Scriptura Refuted
The first most obvious and evident problem with the Protestant doctrine of sola scriptura is that it does not even occur anywhere within the Bible itself. As such, sola scriptura goes against its very own ruling of following only what is contained within the Bible! I...
Views: 573   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 31, 2014 8:44pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
THE SABBATH: UPDATE (EXPANDED)
Selected Verses Relating to the "Sabbath" Exodus 16:29-39 See, for that Yahweh has given you the Sabbath, therefore He gives you on the sixth day the bread of two days. Abide*every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day. So the p...
Views: 984   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2014 9:07pm
by Enoch
The 4 "Books" of Ephesians & Love
You are probably aware of the Book of Ephesians, one of the House-Confinement Epistles (often called Prison Epistles). But did you know that there are in fact in the Bible 4 Books of Ephesians? Well, you could almost say that. One might almost say that there are...
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 4:37pm
by Thunkful
Faith is Not Belief w/out Evidence
FAITH & BELIEF While faith may be belief without evidence, that is not a proper definition of faith. But over and over, more and more, it seems like the word faith is abused that way to mean just up and believing, leap in the dark, credulity, gullibility. Some pe...
Views: 482   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 6, 2014 10:33am
by Thunkful
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2013 1:29pm
by FORGET ME NOTS
Mark 16:9
A poster on another board, the topic of which was questioning the authenticity of the last 12 verses in the book of Mark, wrote that it doesn’t really matter because there is no doctrinal teaching in Mark 16:9-20 that cannot be proved elsewhere in agreed Script...
Views: 539   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 12, 2012 10:48am
by Thunkful
Bible Institute Revival?
IS IT TIME TO REVIVE THE BIBLE INSTITUTE? IMHO: A number of non-denominational Bible Institutes developed in the USA many years ago, like Moody Bible Institute and the Bible Institute of Pennsylvania. Probably their success was due to disillusionment with deno...
Views: 528   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 7, 2012 12:26pm
by Thunkful
OLIVET DISCOURSE Mat 24; Mark 13; Luke 21
Whereas Mark & Mat have the Beginning of Travail & the Great Tribulation, Luke differs by adding in the Destruction of Jerusalem & the Times of the Gentiles. Luke has a broader scope. And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and offe...
Views: 474   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2012 11:17am
by Thunkful
Church Mosaid Jesus Called God Very Early
"The God-loving Akeptous has offered the table to God Jesus Christ as a memorial.” http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=326&i=25707&t=12155
Last Post: May 15, 2012 5:46pm
by Thunkful
Seven Day Weekly Cycle
Sometimes when a discussion about Sabbath observance takes place, a comment is made that we can’t really know when the Sabbath really is because of all the changes that have occurred to the calendar over the years. Does anyone have any documentation that shows...
Views: 502   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2012 7:13am
by rstrats
PROVE THAT THE PAPACY IS THE SOURCE OF GOD'S WORD
The approach of the RCC apologists seems to be that the Bible is to be considered God's Word only because the RCC says so. By taking that approach, the RCC is made superior to God's Word. It may not be argued 1) that the RCC is God's Word because the Bible say...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2012 11:40am
by Thunkful
Salvation By GRACE through FAITH
We may view many things as instrumental in man's salvation. God's grace is one, Christ's substitutionary atonement is another. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit with a new birth is also involved. Those are things God does for man. But man has one responsibility:...
Views: 501   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 9, 2012 10:17am
by Thunkful
Today We Remember That Christ Died for (anti) Us
If one wishes to mediate on the sufferings of Christ for us, one can go to the Gospels & read the accounts of the crucifixion. However, the gospels move over the actual crucifying very quickly. If one wishes to enter into the suffering of Christ, other passages are...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 7, 2012 11:58am
by Thunkful
The Cultlike RCC Approach to Scripture
It appears to me that a common characteristic of a cult is to affirm that the Bible is God's Word & true; yet upon closer examination it proves that it is the Bible only as interpreted by the cult leadership which is the actual authority. Thus if you are debating do...
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2012 11:30am
by Thunkful
How long, O Lord, will You tolerate those who have broken from Your ways?
Thunkful, I appreciate our discussions but I believe that we are not really getting anywhere. I simply cannot deny the truth as you ask me to do and you simply cannot admit the truth and deny the lies you have been indoctrinated with. Our discussions continu...
Views: 444   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 6, 2012 9:52am
by Thunkful
Sola Scriptura
I defy anybody to find me so much as a single verse that proves the doctrine of Sola Scriptura within the Bible. If anybody can find even ONE verse that says that ONLY Scripture is to be followed, I will immediately convert. If the verse merely says that Scripture...
Views: 539   Replies: 24
Last Post: Mar 25, 2012 12:00pm
by Thunkful
Sola Scriptura Discussion
It appears that the sola scriptura discussion I began has strayed from its original topic. I wish to begin the discussion again from first principles to ensure that nothing is spoken of out of place and so that tangents will be outruled for the betterment of the d...
Views: 447   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 25, 2012 11:41am
by Thunkful
FLAWED AMERICAN CONSTITUTION
The USA is not a democracy and never has been. Also it is not self-evident that "democracy" is best. We have a mixed constitution w/ elements of monarchy (president), republic, & oligarchy (confounded Supreme Court!). Our biggest element of govt is unelected beauro...
Views: 392   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 25, 2012 11:16am
by Thunkful
THE RAPTURE IS THE BLESSED HOPE 1 Thes 4; John 14
1 Thes 4 "the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first;  17 then we who are alive, who are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clo...
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 25, 2012 11:08am
by Thunkful
PHONY RCC SACRED TRADITION
RCC SACRED TRADITION THEORY There are some times in the Bible where -paradosis (tradition) is used in a positive light & sometimes in a neg. In the gospels tradition is always bad, human sayings which were wrongly exalted above Bible. Peter also bad-mouths vain tr...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2012 9:47am
by Thunkful
HADES / SHEOL / GEHENNA / LAKE OF FIRE
HADES / SHEOL / GEHENNA / LAKE OF FIRE The popular concept of Hell mixes these 4 things together with satan as a king ruling. There is 5th term, mentioned once in the Bible (in a verb form, Tararus, temporary place of punishment for angels. Then Revelation mention...
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2012 8:32am
by Thunkful
Why is Christmas Dec 25?
Why is Christmas celebrated on December 25th? By Jay Rogers The usual answer to this question is that it was adjusted, like many Church feast days, to coincide with the pagan feast days, this one being the winter solstice. This is a convenient explanation, but th...
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 8:08am
by "Jay Rogers"
e
Enoch
GALATIANS 6:1 Context & Parallels
6:1 Brethren, even if a man be overtaken in any trespass, ye who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; looking to thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. 3 For if a man think...
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 7:37am
by Enoch
DEUT 12 REJOICE IN YHWH ALWAYS!
Philippians: "Rejoice in the Lord always, & again I say, Rejoice." REJOICING IS A DUTY! Deut 12 could be called the Joy-Duty Chapter: 7 and there ye shall eat before Jehovah your God, and YE SHALL REJOICE in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your hous...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 7:27am
by Thunkful
CWHJr 1 response to anti-Pre-trib post on YouTube
The video on which we were disgusting, has been taken down. Greetings friend, Christians do not agree on the timing of the Rapture. That does not bother me. It DOES bother me when post-tribbers get on their high-horse and attack pre-tribbers or act superior....
Views: 428   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 10:23pm
by Thunkful
Do Men Seek God? "THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS?"
Do men seek the Lord? There may seem to be a contradiction in scripture between Rom 3 where a translation may give "There is none who seeks after God" while there are instance in the Bible where it says that someone(s) sought the Lord, as well as the famous...
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2011 9:54am
by Thunkful
ISAIAH 9:6 EVERLASTING FATHER OR FATHER OF PEPETUITY? Abi'ad = ‎אביעד
ISAIAH 9:6 EVERLASTING FATHER OR FATHER OF PEPETUITY? Abi'ad ‎אביעד This one verses is misconstrued by some heretics to deny the Trinity & have a modal or functional trinity, where 1 God plays 3 roles, instead of having 3 disti...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 6:45am
by THUNKFUL
e
Enoch
Verses on the Rapture
Someone asked me: "Where are the references in the Bible about rapture before the tribulation?" I just wrote an article on the pretrib rapture to which I direct the person asking the question. I plan soon to post all the references in the Bible to the rapture....
Views: 540   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 17, 2011 7:32am
by THUNKFUL
e
ENOCH
2 AXIOMS
How do we know anything at all? Suppose that someone states what he believes is a truth. Then one ask him, how do you know that your "fact" is true? He may reply: "Because of Reason A." Then ask him: "But how do you know that Reason A is true?" He rejoins:...
Views: 700   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2011 12:44am
by AgeOfScience
"Adam The Blessed" Where shall I start with you?
Dear Adam, I see your posts on YouTube at The Rapture site. I wish you every blessing. It appears to me that you neither understand the human race or the Church. Actually there are two groups of men in the world; you could call them 2 races. The first is...
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 6:04pm
by THUNKFUL
to iPETROS: Transformation; Justification by Faith, etc.
REPLY @IPetros (reminds me of "I, Robot" or "Me Tarzan, u Jane"). Good morning. I see you have posted a series of comments to me. Thanks. Did you read all the evidence I posted Thursday night & Friday morning how that salvation is by grace through Faith, apart f...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 7:49am
by THUNKFUL
JOHN NELSON DARBY: SOURCE OF DISPENSATIONALSIM
INTERNET QUOTE: "Darby did not take courses in theology, but was required to study Bible. In 1808, “Richard Graves (1763–1829) moved the college to include instruction in Bible for all students as part of the academic education.” Bible lectures w...
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2011 11:29pm
by THUNKFUL
FAITH & BELIEF
FAITH & BELIEF Over and over, more and more, it seems like the word faith is abused to mean just up and believing, leap in the dark, credulity, gullibility. Some persons may even speak proudly and positively of such faith: "Well, my beliefs are based on faith."...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2011 4:54pm
by THUNKFUL
EPISTEMOLOGY & THEOLOGY
PROPOSITION 1: "A is a fact." Rejoinder: How do u know that Prop A is true? Reply: A is a fact because of B. Rejoinder: How do u know that B is true. Reply: B is true because of C. - Fine, how do u know C is true? - C is true because of D. - Wonderful, but h...
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2011 4:44pm
by THUNKFUL
e
Enoch
Remove "In God We Trust" from USA money?
I received a notice from someone claiming that a new American dollar would be issued, a dollar that lacks the familiar "In God we trust" motto. I don't know if such a dollar will be issued, but here is my reaction: As to the "In God we trust," of course we (Ameri...
Views: 532   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2011 6:39pm
by John Titor
40 SKEPTICAL ERRORS
40 SKEPTICAL ERRORS He who charges the Bible with error, can probably find his errors in this list of skeptical errors: 1. Out of a hard heart, one denies the obvious. 2. One refuses to acknowledge the existence and propriety of figures of speech. 3. One fa...
Views: 508   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 2:18pm
by THUNKFUL
e
Enoch
Christ the "Son" of Heli
"The confirmation of the fact that Heli was indeed the father of Mary comes from the Jerusalem Talmud Haggigah, Book 77, 4. ([One] . . .points out that 'The reference in Neusner is Hagigah 2:2, V. L., where V is a roman number. Apparently Godet cites it as Chagig....
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2011 12:19pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Murders Must Be Executed
Even the Christmas story includes a mass murder of babies by King Herod. One wonders how many who hear that story wish that Herod should have gone unexecuted? Thoughtful person who observe the slaughter going on in Mexico may well ask themselves whether this has a...
Views: 519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2010 1:05pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
REVISED: DO ANIMALS HAVE SOULS & SPIRITS? ECCLESIASTES
My pasted text got changes by Bravenet, italics gone, etc. I will re-edit to try to clarify it: DO ANIMALS HAVE SPIRITS? - ECCLESIASTES "UNDER THE SUN" I received the below article (evidently put out by all-creatures.org & one Michael Shaw) as an email attac...
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2010 5:01pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
DO ANIMALS HAVE SPIRITS? ECCLESIASTES "UNDER THE SUN"
I received the below article (evidently put out by all-creatures.org & one Michael Shaw) as an email attachment recently from the beloved Pastor Formaggini, who did me the honor of asking my opinion on it. So here goes. The quotations from the article are I prepare...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2010 10:02am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
The Pastor Must Feed the Sheep
The Pastor Must Feed the Sheep Where have all the sheep gone? The wandered off and decided to stay in different pastures. Why? The food that their shepherd dispensed was too little or tasted terrible. Some where, there may be some man with the title of "past...
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 12:43pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Preachers' Pet Peeves: HOBBY HORSES
HOBBY HORSES & PET PEEVES Have you ever sat under a preacher who vociferated every sermon on some pet peeves in which he insisted that the congregation should do something that he wanted the people to do; but the Bible no where said so? And no matter what the sub...
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2010 3:54pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Rapture and 2nd Coming
The Rapture (Catching Up) is Clearly found at the end of 1 Thes 4. Here it is in Greek: 16 ὅτι αὐτὸς ὁ κύριος ἐν κελεύσματι...
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 4:16pm
by Enoch
e
ENOCH
An Explanation for the reading H χιs (616) in Rev 13:18
The number of the Beast is six hundred SIXTY-six (lesser support for six hundred sixTEEN [χιϛ]). sixty = ἑξήκοντα in p47 (III), ℵ (IV), A (V), P (IX), Irenaeus, Hippolytus, Origen. teen= δ^...
Views: 724   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 12:08am
by Gillian
The Gospel
Preliminary definitions: A. God is a triunity. There is one God as to His essence. This one God has 3 ego's or persons: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. The father-son relationship within the Trinity is eternal. There are not 3 gods. The one God is not explained as...
Views: 502   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2010 8:41am
by Thunkful
SEEK'S OBJECTIONS TO PAUL
A gentleman (assume male) whole I call SEEK has been posting objections to Paul as an apostle and making this or that anti-biblical statement on YouTube. Here I quote him as Seek & give answers as @Seek: Seek says: "If you insist that what Jesus says is relevant...
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 11:34pm
by THUNKFUL
wwwcritic's objections
A poster (wwwcritic) on YouTube at the Rapture video site posted as follows: "Thunkful2, when it comes to Darby and McDonald, you apparently need to do more research." Since I don't care really that much about "who taught what & when in Church History" about th...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 9:30am
by Thunkful
Thunkful answers Kasper: why belief in God is important
Kasper: Can u go answer all my requests 4 proof? How do u know i am desperate? Without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing to God; for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them who seek after Him. By faith Noah, be...
Last Post: Oct 9, 2009 2:35pm
by Thunkful
e
ENOCH
Dispensational Interpretation & the Rapture
Dispensationalism: A Principle of Interpretation A dispensational interpretation is an interpretation which rules that a passage of scripture is not directly applicable to every person in every age. This principle is necessary and should be admitted by everyone w...
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 8:29am
by ENOCH
JBClark61 asks for proof
jbclark61: "Please ...PROVE SOMETHING! ANYTHING! ....we're are all waiting in breathless anticipation for the next barrage of Bible quotes..." Save me please!" REPLY: The Lord Jesus is the Savior. Talk to Him if you want salvation. God so loved the world th...
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2009 7:24am
by Enoch to JBCLARK
e
Enoch
Faithful continues to make assertions re the RCC
"our Lord left us ONE Church enoch...the One started in the upper room at pentecost" True. "with Peter as Her leader" But not the only leader; he was one of the 12 apostles. And what does he have to do with the Church after His death, except that he was a pr...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 2:05pm
by Enoch
e
ENOCH
Shiny Teeth trusts provers
myteethareshiny has replied to your comment on The Rapture - You NEED To See This Greetings, Shiny Teeth: Should I trust that you won't bite? "We shouldn't trust human knowledge? OK, so if I were to say that I know that if someone jumps off the empire state bu...
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2009 12:50pm
by ENOCH
e
Enoch
Paranoid Personality Disorder (301.0) in the DSM-IV
PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER (301.0) IN THE DSM-IV Introduction There are valid grounds for the Christian objection to much of modern psychology. For modern psychology differs greatly from the Bible with a different structure and treatment of behavior problem...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 4:42pm
by Enoch
e
ENOCH
IBcerg's Questions on Eschatology
"scripture for the earthly throne please?" I don't feel like taking the time right now to provide you with the references since you can do it for yourself. Do you have a Bible program? Use its concordance feature to search "throne." 'Through His sacrificial...
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 9:27am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
Once and for All, Christ's death; Adamic Nature
I got this question: “Where does Jesus Himself say that he died for sinners once and for all, and where does Jesus say that inside all men have the nature of Adam, the Nature of a sinner. And what was Adam's Sin, Wasn't it Eve that was the Sinner??”...
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2009 8:24pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
Is OT (Hebrew) Prophecy Inherently uncertain of fulfillment?
The claim has been made that Old Testament (OT) prophecy is generally uncertain; God may change his mind on the outcome based on human response to the message. For example, the Lord may announce doom, but call it back if the people repent, even when no such conditio...
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 5:01pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
THE LOVE OF GOD; THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONSTRAINS YOU
Passages that teach or illustrate God's love will be posted below. The purpose is (1) to enhance the worship of God as we appreciate Who and What He is and (2) to be transformed as we do this (from the old morphe to the new morphe). Christians have an old morp...
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 9:46am
by ENOCH
e
Enoch
Understanding Eschatology (the Rapture)
Eschatology is that branch of theology that studies "last things," eschat- = Greek for "last." Eschatology includes these topics: death, life after death, the intermediate state (life after death and before the resurrection), Hades / Sheol / Paradise / Tar...
Views: 712   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2009 1:38pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Miss California, The Sodomist Agenda, & the Media Circus
1. Has anyone actually read what Miss CA said? She began by endorsing choice. Then she confided her opinion. The answer was tolerant and manifested not a smidgen of phobia of anything. 2. What is outrageous is that a judge should put a politically controversial...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2009 10:28am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Is America in the Bible
Someone asked me this question: " Is there any prophecy concerning America in the Bible? This is a scary question for me. For nowhere in the Bible do I find any reference to the USA. It is possible that we would be included in the revived Roman Empire if the...
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2009 8:35pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
The Rapture = The Catching Up
What is the rapture? It has been pointed out that the word "rapture" does not occur in the King James Version. The term rapture (with reference to eschatology) simply means literally "catching up" or "snatching up." The figurative meaning of rapture refers to being...
Views: 559   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 25, 2009 8:59am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE IS WRONG: a revision
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments...
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2009 9:23am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Is It Possible to Live the Christian Life?
Is It Possible to Live the Christian Life? There is good news and bad news on this subject. I will start with the bad news: 1 John 1:8 tells us that we Christians cannot get rid of indwelling Sin: "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the t...
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2009 12:50pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
President Obama
Do we not need an intense campaign for President Obama, an intense campaign of prayer for his salvation and consequent blessing? Supreme Court justice Ginsberg seems gravely ill; she might die at any time. The USA gravely needs the appointment of persons to the Sup...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2009 10:35am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Epistemology
People ask questions like "How you KNOW that the Bible is true? How do you KNOW that God exists?" Such questions are part of the larger question: "How do I KNOW anything at all?" How can I prove that a proposition is true? Suppose that there is a propositio...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2009 10:27am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Baby Murder
The American (and world-spread) holocaust continues. As we sit here babies are being torn to shreds by fiends. Imagine a baby, content in its mother's womb, when suddenly a scaple cuts the little baby up into pieces, or a vacuum cleaner nozzle sucks in the baby and...
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2009 8:03pm
by Enoch
Will you really recognize your loved one in heaven or on the new earth?
Hello everyone, For many many years I've heard people say that when our loved ones in Christ die, we will get the chance to see them again (I've even said it myself), but I can't remember ever reading (unless I've missed it) this anywhere in the Bible. So, does anyo...
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 3:29pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Eternal Security
Eternal Security Somehow some persons have come up with the idea that they could "lose their salvation". Actually such an idea as "lose salvation" is an oxymoron (self-contradictory) statement, provided that "salvation" is properly defined. When I talk about "...
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2008 4:51pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Why Read About Dispensationalism?
Why read a book on Dispensationalism? I recommend that you read these books so that you know what you are arguing about or against, even if you don't agree. Also you can avoid asking rhetorical questions as if the reader had never thought of them. And you can avoi...
Views: 614   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2008 9:16am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
THE SABBATH
Sabbath The Sabbath is the 7th Day of the week, which the Hebrews evidently began at 6 PM (or sundown) on we call Friday and ended at 6 PM (or sundown) on what we call Saturday. The Sabbath has nothing to do with the 1st Day of the week, which is Sunday. The S...
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2008 5:50pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
Gospel of John Movie
The Gospel of John movie is the best movie I have ever seen. For the Gospel of John it follows word for word a modern translation of John. The deity of comes across very clearly. Of course, it is impossible to make a perfect Bible movie. Some defects or short...
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 11:25am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
MALACHI: BOOK OF Q & A
Malachi: A BOOK OF (RHETORICAL) QUESTIONS & ANSWERS 1:1 The burden of the word of Jehovah to Israel by Malachi: 2 I have loved you*, says Jehovah. Yet you* say: ISRAEL’S 1ST QUESTION TO THE LORD: Wherein have you loved us? TH...
Views: 630   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2007 1:14pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
An Outline of the Bible: I
A very simple (but overgeneralized) outline of the Bible: I. The Nations . . Genesis 1-11 II. Israel Genesis . . 12-Acts 1 III. The Church Acts . . 2-Revelation 3 IV. Israel & the Nations . . Revelation 4-18 V. The Kingdom of God . . Revelation 19-22 Ge...
Views: 593   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2007 6:15pm
by Enoch
e
Enoch
BIBLE INTRODUCTION: Part 1
Introduction to the Bible There are 2 axioms to adopt in regard to the Bible. (The second is possibly a corollary of the first.) 1. The God of the Bible exists. 2. The Bible is God’s word. If you are unsure of these axioms, you are invited to read th...
Views: 656   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2007 11:35am
by Enoch
e
Enoch
THE START OF TRANSFORMATION
TRANSFORMATION: THE START A person who has never been born again can only access transformation by the new birth. The leopard cannot change his spots. A re-creation is required. The Lord told Nicodemus and ourselves that we must be born again. When a man tr...
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 7:08pm
by Enoch
e
ENOCH
TRANSFORMATION BY BEHOLDING THE GLORY OF YHWH
Every Christian is a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, as we all should know from our experience and from feedback that others give us -- as well as our own observation of other Christians. At one time we may act as filled with the Spirit and at another time as a child of Ada...
Views: 1003   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2007 9:09am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
GEHENNA
This is the word translated "Hell," evidently equivalent to the Lake of Fire, which is the ultimate destiny of the damned in Revelelation. All but one of the verses which use Gehenna are found in the gospels; Gehenna occurs once in James. Gehenna or the Lake of F...
Views: 657   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2007 2:20pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
VIEWING GOD'S GLORY
GLORY OF YHWH Genesis 3:24b he placed at the east of the garden of Eden the Cherubim, and the flame of a sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Gen 15:17b behold, a smoking furnace, and a flaming torch that passed between these p...
Views: 667   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 9:40pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
SPIRITUAL ANOEXIA NERVOSA & ITS CURE
FOOD FOR SHEEP INTRODUCTION Skin and bones -- a young woman emaciated to skin and bones! Horrible anoerexia nervosa: Few sights are as horrible as that of a woman suffering from anorexia nervosa. The sight of an emaciated woman is repulsive, as also the fa...
Views: 996   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 10:19am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
THOUGHTS ON THE PASTOR
The term PASTOR (poimen) is found one time (or "never") in the New Testament in reference to the position of pastor in the Church, exclusive of any reference to the Lord Jesus as pastor. The sole occurrence is in Ephesians 4, where the term poimen is combined with d...
Views: 720   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2006 9:02am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
ISRAEL IN THIS AGE
Prayer is very much in order for Israel. However, I don't expect them to stop suffering until they tragically sign an agreement with "the prince that shall come," an agreement to allow their to be a functioning Israeli temple on Mt. Moriah. Daniel 9:24 ff: "Se...
Views: 715   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 4:58pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
AM I THE CHILD OF IMPERFECT PARENTS OR SOMETHING ELSE?
There are many bad things that parents can do. Most of us know many of those things, because we are either young adults or older adults. If we are young adults, then we recall & likely resent the evils that our parents did to us. If we are older, we may have changed...
Views: 729   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 1:33pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
WHO WANTS TO BE OVERPOWERED BY THE ENEMY?
2 Cor 10:10-11 But whom you forgive anything, I forgive also; for indeed what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven nything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 in order that no advantage be taken of us by satan; for we are not ignorant of his schem...
Views: 667   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 6:12am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
FAITH WORKS THROUGH LOVE
GA;ATIANS 5:6 6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availS anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith working through love. An expansion on the relationship between faith and love can be found in the most profound prayer of Eph 3, which prayer aims to effect...
Views: 699   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 9:31am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
DO YOU WANT TO OBEY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS?
Well, you should -- at least all but the Sabbath Commandment. As to the Sabbath Commandment, if you want to obey it, observe from 6 PM Friday - 6 PM Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath (I know of none other). Sunday, the first day of the week, is not the Sabbath, which...
Views: 660   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 10:00pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
THE RHETORICAL QUESTIONS OF MALACHI
THE RHETORICAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OF MALACHI The last book of the OT is Malachi, whose name can be translated, "My messenger," messenger being the same word as "angel" (Malach) in Hebrew. The book is largely composed of rhetorical questions and also answers to...
Views: 822   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2006 7:01pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
LOOKING AT THE LORD JESUS FOR TRANSFORMATION
"18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit." We are advised by this passage to look at the Lord Jesus, Who is the Glory of God to effe...
Views: 711   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2006 8:25pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
ABIDE IN CHRIST
John 15 presents the basic doctrine of "Abiding in Christ." 1 John elaborates on this doctrine. The word "abide" simply means "stay." If you abide in a room, you do not go out of it; you stay there. The word "Christ" simply refers to the Lord Jesus, the 2nd perso...
Views: 784   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 6:59am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
Come Now
If you wait until you're better, you will never come at all.
Views: 623   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 6:15am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
THE PLURALITY OF ELDERS
There exists a rather small Christian movement called the "Plymouth Brethren" or "Christian Brethren." A primary distinction of this group has been the insistence upon a plurality of elders in a local church. It is noted that such is always the case in the New Test...
Views: 700   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 8:25pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
PASTORS AND DEACONS
Pastors are commonly hired by churches today. A church will be legally without a pastor for some reason, a temporary interim pastor will be hired, and eventually a pastor will be brought in and hired. In the interim, "deacons" are likely to take the job of leading...
Views: 713   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2006 8:06pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
WHO OWNS WHOM? EZEKIEL 44
"{44:27} And in the day that he goeth into the sanctuary, into the inner court, to minister in the sanctuary, he [the priest] shall offer his sin-offering, saith the Lord Jehovah. {44:28} And they shall have an inheritance: I am their inheritance; and ye shall give t...
Views: 672   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 1:42pm
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
PASTORAL DUTIES: I
INTRODUCTION POIMEN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT Normally the office of "pastor" is thought of as a New Testament Office. The NT word for pastor is poimen. Poimen means literally "shepherd." The Lord Jesus is called the "Chief Shepherd" in 1 Peter 5, where the term...
Views: 770   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 5:10am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
OH, FOR AN EZEKIEL MOUTH!
OH, FOR AN EZEKIEL MOUTH! INTRODUCTION TO EZEKIEL EZEKIEL is a very interesting book. The first chapter has this very amazing view of God. Yes, God is invisible, but there are passages wherein we are given a "view of God." Looking at the Lord is important, a...
Views: 759   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 3:50am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
SHA'AL OR DARASH? DID SAUL INQUIRE OR NOT?
SHA'AL OR DARASH? DID SAUL INQUIRE OR NOT? 1 Sam 28:6: 6 And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets. 1 Chron 10:13-14: 13 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LO...
Views: 705   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2006 10:30am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
FAITH MEETS THE NEED FOR FREON
FAITH MEETS THE NEED FOR FREON The car’s air conditioner put out no cold. Then the seller told me, “All it needs is some freon.” But before I bought, I took a car like that to a mechanic friend who told me that the compressor was not even ther...
Views: 728   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2006 10:24am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
ISRAEL IS A SPECIAL NATION
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen; 9 Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Bethje...
Views: 657   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2006 12:29am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
WAR, GIVE WAR A CHANCE?
I heard a talk show host advocate: "Give war a chance!" (He was referring to the Israel vs. non-Jewish antagonists in Eretz Israel). So we could take up our song: "All that we're saying is, Give war a chance, All that we're saying Give war a chance. Actua...
Views: 741   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 8:16am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
WAS JUNE 6, 2006 THE DAY OF THE BEAST = SIX, SIX, SIX?
You can write June 6, 2006, in shorthand as 6-6-6. But is that the number of the Beast? It may shock many to learn this, but the Number of the Beast in the Bible, book of Revelation is NOT 6 6 6 ! Look it up! The number of the Beast is six hundred sixty-six, not...
Views: 769   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 5:49am
by ENOCH
e
ENOCH
BIBLICAL PSYCHOLOGY
"Psychology" Morphology psych < Greek psyche = soul, life, person o = connecting vowel log = say y = process (logy = discussion) "psychiatry" iatr = healer y = process Psychology, from its etymology, should mean "a discussion of the soul." However,...
Views: 763   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2006 2:18am
by ENOCH
w
WORKER
Views: 671   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2006 3:24pm
by WORKER
w
WORKER
WORK
I do not work my soul to save, That my Lord hath done. But I would work like any slave For love of God’s dear Son!
Views: 691   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 11:37am
by WORKER
WINTER POETRY: Sometimes I wonder if they was
The Ballad of Blasphemous Bill I took a contract to bury the body of blasphemous Bill MacKie, Whenever, wherever or whatsoever the manner of death he die -- Whether he die in the light o' day or under the peak-faced moon; In cabin or dance-hall, camp or dive, m...
Views: 723   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2005 3:53pm
by Robert Service
The Gospel of Self-Esteem
It seems like 40 years ago no body was diagnosing anyone's problem as "low self-esteem." But now this phrase is touted as a sacred Dx, as a problem needing a cure. But wait just a minute. How can we diagnose self-esteem? Take a group of persons. Have them secr...
Views: 836   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 3:08pm
by Jeremiah II
WHO CAN I BELIEVE IN (Trust)
5 Thus says the LORD, Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD. 6 For he will be like a bush in the desert And will not see when prosperity comes, But will live in stony wastes in the wilderness, A l...
Views: 770   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 2:53pm
by Jeremiah
m
MINER
NUGGET
There are a number of long genealogy lists in the Bible, which go like: soandso begat soandso, etc. or the like. But from time to time, like little nuggets in a mine, little stories are included. Probably the most famous of these is "The Prayer of Jabez." Here...
Views: 736   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 5:05pm
by MINER
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2004 4:28pm
by KRIS KRINGLE
e
ENOCH
Movie: THE GOSPEL OF JOHN
I see the price of the 3 disc DVD Gospel of John movie going down on ebay. This IMO is the best Bible movie of all time, straight from the actual Gospel of John, word for word, in a modern English translation. The deity of Christ comes out so forcefully in the pres...
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2004 12:38pm
by ENOCH
b
Bible
Malachi's Rhetorical Questions
THE BOOK OF MALACHI The Book of Malachi is a delightful book and humorous. It is largely book of rhetorical questions. Think of it as kind of like 2 persons arguing. One says: "Why did you throw a rock at my window?" And the other replies, "Why do you play your 1...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2004 7:03pm
by Bible
LIFE
The Wages of Sin is Death But the free gift of God is eternal life Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2004 6:38am
by Grateful
a
AMAZED
FREEBIE
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God; 9 not of works, that no man should glory. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk i...
Last Post: Apr 25, 2004 2:43pm
by AMAZED
Singing and Making Melody in your heart to the Lord
Be filled with the Spirit Speaking to yourselves, In psalms & HYMNS and Spiritual Songs SINGING and MAKING MELODY In your heart to the Lord. He keeps me singing a happy song He keeps me singing it all day long For tho the way may be drear He always is nea...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2004 1:33pm
by Singalong
ONLY ONE THING TO DO TODAY
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I NEED TO DO TODAY . . . Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. . . . 42 but ONE THING IS NEEDFUL, and Mary has chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. THE ONE THING NOT NEEDFUL IS "MUCH SER...
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 6:51am
by Bethanist
AZLAN'S COUNTRY
Reepicheep is the brave mouse in The Chronicles of Narnia. The Dawn Treader has been sailing towards Azlan's Country. In the allegory Azlan = the Lord Jesus. Many want to turn back. Then Reepicheep says: "WHAT IS THERE TO BE SAID? WHEN I CAN, I SHALL SAIL EAS...
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2004 8:15am
by Reepicheep
PEACE
When peace like a river attendeth my way When sorrows like sea billows roll Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, "It is well, It is well, with my soul" It is well (it is well) With my soul (with my soul) It is well, It is well, With my soul....
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2004 7:47pm
by Aquilla
e
ENOCH
Perfect Peace
ISAIAH 26 3 You will keep [him] in perfect peace, [Whose] mind [is] stayed [on you], Because he trusts in you. 4 Trust* in Yahweh forever; For in Yahweh, [even] Yahweh, Is an everlasting rock. THE CONTEXT IS SO BEAUTIFUL,...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2004 8:14am
by ENOCH
2nd Step Towards PEACE
STEP 2 TOWARDS PEACE Step 1 was to trust Christ as Savior. Many newly born again Christians will testify how they were filled with profound joy and peace as they had never known the moment they trusted Christ as Savior. However, it is possible not to have pe...
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2004 9:08pm
by Counselor
a
Aqilla
Stay put
John 15 talks about "abiding," that is, staying put. Anyone interested in walking with the Lord Jesus today, and thereby finding such joy that no CPNE or anything else can remove that joy? "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 "Every branch...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2004 10:15am
by Aqilla
e
Enoch
Seasons of Rapture
"A Hymn of Grace [ Words by Art Farstad ] "SEASONS OF RAPTURE "Frances Mosher Pianist Christ Congregation Dallas, TX "If Christ comes back in winter, when earth lies cold and pale, Will He find pilgrims watching, or will our hearts' love fail? O hail...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2003 1:56pm
by Enoch
a
Aqulla
What to do today
This is the day that the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. -- and in the altogether lovely one, The Lord Jesus.
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2003 9:30am
by Aqulla
Open the Door for Me: 3 LIttle Words: Abide in Me
Who at my door is standing, Patiently drawing near, Entrance within demanding? Whose is the voice I hear? Sweetly the tones are falling; “Open the door for Me! If thou wilt heed My calling, I will abide with thee.” Lonely without He’s staying; Lonely wit...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2003 5:15pm
by Someday Night
e
Enoch
3 Little Words
Abide in ME (= The Lord Jesus) John 15 Stay in fellowship with the Lord Jesus.
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2003 1:42pm
by Enoch
Omnipotence
Yea, since the day was I am he; and there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I will work, and who can hinder it? Isaiah 43:13 Our God Is an awesome God He reigns from Heaven above With wisdom, power, and love Our God is an awesome God!
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2003 4:33pm
by Some Day
LOVE
The love of God is a great transformer, for the love of Christ constrains me. Gen 3:21: "And Jehovah God made for Adam and for his wife coats of skins and clothed them." After Adam & Eve had sinned, they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves clothes to...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2003 6:54pm
by TRANSFORMATION
GOD'S LOVE
( 1 ) Beholding as in a mirror the Glory of the Lord ( 1 Cor 3:18 )& ( 2 ) God's love transform the Christian. ( The Love of Christ constrains me ) THE LOVE OF GOD Ps. 119:57a "Jehovah is my portion" Genesis 15:1 Abraham has just chased after and defea...
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2003 2:04pm
by TRANSFORMATION
Transformation
TRANSFORMATION Transformation implies 2 forms, and changing from one to the other. Christians are not only aware of the need which all men have to be transformed from a child of Adam to a child of God by the new birth, but also of the personal need each of us has...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2003 7:14am
by Extranjero
Free Forum powered by Bravenet